Sunday, May 2, 2010

First Blog

So this is my first try at an internet blog. Let's see how it goes.

I'm a supply teacher and a security guard. The two lines of work lend well to each other at times. There are a lot of transferable skills. Dealing with teenagers, is a lot like dealing with drunk adults...sometimes a lot easier, believe it or not!
I'm into rock and roll music. In fact, I'm into anything that rocks. I used to be in a ska band called the Rude Dudes and if you ask me we were the best ska band in Ottawa for about four years. We had to break up due to band politics. Then I started a rock band and that fell apart after two shows because of family reasons. Music is a hobby and a passion of mine. Although it is not a subject I am qualified to teach.

I am qualified to teach Phys Ed and Science (General) and Biology. I'm saving up to get my Special Education qualifications, but they charge 1000 bucks for that, and who has an extra 1000 bucks lying around...especially when you're getting married in a few months?!

Maybe one day I'll go into the politics of teaching and what I think about it. But maybe not.
Maybe one day I'll go into the politics of bouncing and what I think about it. But maybe not.

I'm a hockey fan. A Montreal Canadiens fan. It is my dream to go see a game at the Bell Centre. I know it's an attainable dream, but you gotta have those.

No comments:

Post a Comment